About these Drawings
- Alcohol based brush paint
- Pastel (chalk)
- Absconded with
- Fibre Paper
I combine technique, background and cover this way since 2010. All drawings are in A2 format (594 * 420 mm).
- One drawing completely created using graphical software
- Three drawings are collages
- For two other drawings I used real stamps
- Two drawings are pastel-only
Each drawing represents one page of Thomas Pynchon's The Crying of Lot 49, resulting in 126 drawings. My inspiration was triggered sometimes by only one word on the page, sometimes an expression or a phrase.
© Dup Goevaers 2010.
All rights reserved. No part of these works may be used or reproduced in any manner without written permission from the artist. For information send a message to stencil [at] vheissu [dot] net.