About these Drawings
- Alcohol based brush paint
- Pastel (chalk)
- Absconded with
- Fibre Paper
I combine technique, background and cover this way since 2010. All drawings are in A2 format (594 * 420 mm).
- One drawing completely created using graphical software
- Three drawings are collages
- For two other drawings I used real stamps
- Two drawings are pastel-only
Each drawing represents one page of Thomas Pynchon's The Crying of Lot 49, resulting in 126 drawings. My inspiration was triggered sometimes by only one word on the page, sometimes an expression or a phrase. The pagination follows the original edition.